Monday, March 29, 2010

here we go again

February 5, 2010
Friday

This is the second visit to Pansol Elemtary School and as what we usually do, we attended the flag ceremony in the school. We logged in at the Principal's record book before we move on to our assigned cooperating teacher. Ms. Noel welcomed me and let me in. She was organizing the shelves of books and magazine racks and gladly to see that her students were helping her. Meanwhile, she had a phone call and left (the students and me) who were then finishing the underdone work. A minute after we all rest and swept the floor dusts.
Then, Ms. Noel wrote sample questions (from SDQ) on the board and discussed it to her class. who were then writing on. THen after that, she asked me to continue the few questions and handle the class because she has some papers to work in the principal's office. So I continued writing the questions, after that, I taught the class some educational songs, activities and some oral reading of the questions on the board. Just as Ms. Noel retured. Then she explained to her class the significance of their review for the preparation of the National Achievement Test. At 10:30 am, the class had their break and at 11:45, they dismissed and Ms. Noel signed my DTR.

No comments:

Post a Comment